Care Partnerhelenbcare – Posted by helenbcare
Flexible hours, salary packaging and a role that gives you permission to make a difference in the lives of our customers! We cannot wait to see the value and passion you will bring to the role of Care Partner, within our Manjimup, Home Care Services team. Your attentive care and empathy will enable seniors to live independently in their own homes, continuing to do what they love for as long as possible. Supported with training, development and mentoring you will be set up for success; to enrich the lives of our customers and build rewarding relationships. To find out more and apply online visit our website Baptistcare Careers You will need:
- A full valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to pass a National Police Check.
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza Vaccination.
- A Smart phone.
- Continuous training, resulting in a Certificate III qualification, funded by the organisation.
- Competitive pay rates and payment for kilometres driven.
- A variety of hours and shifts to suit you.
- Salary packaging; to boost your take home pay.
- Date Posted
- 24 Nov 2020