Enrolled Nurse – ManjimupShire of Manjimup – Posted by Ranui Harris
The Position The Shire of Manjimup is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join the Shire’s Home and Community Care team. This role is responsible for:
- Assess the needs of individuals and their service requirements whilst promoting physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Develop accurate support plans for individuals residing in the Respite House (in conjunction with the Registered Nurse).
- Acknowledgement and implementation of individual life histories and preferences, including cultural/ spiritual preferences as per individualised care plans.
- Ensure support workers under your supervision, understand the needs of the client.
- As per directed by Registered Nurse, the administration of schedule 8 medications as per the Australian Poisons Act. The provision of nursing care as per clients clinical support plan in the respite house.
- Be available for flexible hours during the day and weekends, including overnight on call shifts.
- Liaise with medical professionals as directed by Registered Nurse or Manager, to provide the best outcomes for individuals.
- Current AHPRA Registration as an Enrolled Nurse.
- At least 12 months nursing experience within the Aged & Disability care sector.
- Demonstrated advanced clinical experience and expertise working with consumers in the community.
- Understanding of care assessment in the Aged Care sector.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting people living with dementia or a disability.
- Excellent computer literacy and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Current 'C' class driver's licence and a registered reliable vehicle with full comprehensive insurance is required.
- Date Posted
- 3 Dec 2020
Expression of interest – Group Fitness InstructorsShire of Manjimup – Posted by Ranui Harris
Seeking Expressions of Interest Group Fitness Instructors Hourly rate $46.99 - $57.11 (inclusive of casual loading), dependant on experience and qualifications The Shire of Manjimup is looking for a passionate person to become a group fitness instructor and to become part of the AquaCentre team. Instructors from all styles of practice, and newly qualified instructors, are encouraged to express their interest to join our team while contributing to a safe, fun and enjoyable experience for customers. Flexible class scheduling options are available for successful instructors. This role will be responsible for:
- Instructing group fitness classes such as BodyPump, HIIT Blast, Fitball and much more;
- Providing a safe, friendly, polite and helpful atmosphere for customers;
- Advising customers on which programs best suit their ability, needs and fitness levels;
- Encouraging customers to participate in other classes;
- Maintaining equipment in good working order and reporting any faults or hazards as required;
- Responding appropriately to customer feedback, complaints and questions; and
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and training sessions as required.
- Hold a relevant qualification to instruct group fitness classes, or willingness to obtain relevant qualification.
- Developed customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational safety and health principles.
- Current Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain.
Reference Number: F200411For further information, please contact Paula Orr, Human Resources Coordinator by phone (08) 9771 7711 or email email@example.com
- Date Posted
- 3 Dec 2020