Mill HandParkside Timber – Posted by SFEH Administrator
Parkside is a family owned, Australian Hardwood Sawmilling Company that pride themselves on having state of the art production of decorative, structural and joinery hardwood products. Currently we are seeking applications for entry level Mill Hands / Labourers at our hardwood sawmill operations in Greenbushes and Manjimup, located in the South West region of Western Australia. About the role: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of a challenge, our Parkside mills could be looking for you. Your tasks will include:
- Manual handling of timber
- General labouring/trade assistant tasks
- Processing and packing work
- Assisting with stocktake
- Ensuring timber stacked is tallied and packaged to specification
- Setting aside any material that is not up to specified grade.
- Ability to work as part of the team and individually when required
- Be physically fit and able to perform repetitive manual handling tasks
- You should have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to show motivation, be keen and enthusiastic
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to comply with and adhere to Parkside Policies and Procedures.
- Above award rates
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Secure ongoing permanent employment.
- Skilled operator positions such as Saw Bench Operator
- Machinery operator such as Forklift Operator
- Trades positions such as Fitter, Electrician or Saw Doctor
- Leadership roles such as Leading Hand, Supervisor, all the way up to Mill Manager.
- Date Posted
- 26 Jul 2021